- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Taco Dinner Kit
- 4 150 g tuna steaks, cut into small strips
- 75 g bag watercress
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh limes, juiced, zest and grated
- 1 tbsp corn or vegetable oil
- A fistful of chopped coriander
- Lots of zesty lime wedges for the side
- Grab a shallow non-metallic dish, and sprinkle in the Taco Spice Mix, with the oil, lime zest and juice. Toss in the tuna and coat in the mixture. Leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Fire up a griddle pan or barbecue to a medium heat and sizzle the tuna steaks, 1-2 minutes each side for rare or 2-3 minutes each side for well done, brushing them with any remaining marinade. Leave them sit for 2 minutes and then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile chuck the avocado slices, onion, coriander and lime juice in a bowl and mix.
- Warm the twice cooked crunchy tortilla Shells from the instructions on the box then dish it all up.
- Get the whole street together for a Mexican feast. Take a taco Shell and layer it up with some watercress, avocado, red onion mixture and tuna strips. Top with the tangy Original Salsa and a squeeze of lime.