- 450g cooked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 150ml water
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices tinned pineapple, cut into chunks
- 60g shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fresh coriander sprigs
Turkey Tacos How To
- In 25cm frying pan, heat turkey over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in seasoning mix and water. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for 5-6 minutes or until thickened.
- Heat tortillas per package instructions. Spoon turkey filling into tortillas. Top with avocado, pineapple, cheese and coriander sprigs.