Beef and Avocado Whole Wheat Tacos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 pack (25g) Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 60ml water
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n’ Stuff Whole Wheat Soft Tortillas
- 1/2 Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 25g feta cheese, crumbled finely
- 1 large handful fresh coriander
- 50g radishes, finely sliced
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the beef for 10 minutes, stirring. Stir in the chilli and taco seasoning mix and continue to cook for 2 minutes before pouring in the water. Cook for a further 2 minutes, until everything is combined and thickened.
- Heat the tortillas to pack instructions then fill with the beef mixture, lettuce, avocado and cheese. Serve with coriander and sliced radish.
- These tacos would be delicious served with salsa and jalapeños.
- Give an extra crunch to these tacos by breaking Old El Paso™ Original Nachips over the top.