Dominic BBQ Vegetables
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
For the vegetables
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ Original Smoky BBQ Fajitas
- 2 large onions – halved and sliced
- 2 packets of baby sweetcorn – halved lengthways
- 4 large Portobello or field mushrooms – thickly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper – sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 medium red chili’s - whole
- 3 cloves garlic – skin on
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the soft flour tortillas
- 400 g plain flour
- 300 ml water
- 1 tsp quick active yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by making the tortilla by combining all the ingredients in a large bowl, bring the dough together and then let it rest, covered for 10 minutes before doing anything.
- After 10 minutes pour a little olive oil on your work surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes, then place it back in the oiled bowl. Then cover the bowl with cling film and let it rise for at least an hour or until doubled in size.
- After an hour, remove the dough and on an oiled work surface, cut into 12 equally sized pieces. Roll these pieces into balls and flatten into round tortilla shapes. You can either set these aside, separated by sheets of greased-proof paper, or you can cook them now.
- To cook them, simply heat a large frying pan and dry fry them for roughly 2 minutes on either side. You are looking for a few small brown spots to know they are ready.