Fiesta Chicken Taco Salad
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 150ml French dressing
- 150g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
- 350g cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 115g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™, crushed
- 110g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges or diced
- 90g black olives, drained and sliced
- 100g soured cream
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, in a small bowl, until combined.
- Mix the lettuce, chicken, crushed Nachips™, cheese, tomatoes and olives in a large bowl, then pour over the dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Divide the salad evenly between 4 plates and top each with a dollop of soured cream. Arrange Nachips™ around the edge of each plate.
- After preparing the dressing and salad, cover each separately. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, mix together.
Add lime juice to the dressing for an extra zing.