Mini Mince & Olive Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Tacos
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 500 g mince beef (15% fat)
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- Lettuce, finely chopped
- 125 ml grated cheese
- 1 can Green Giant™ Sweet Corn
- 1 packet spring onions, chopped
- Olives, sliced
- 125 ml soured cream
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n’ Chunky Mild Salsa
- In 25 cm non-stick frying pan, cook mince beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until beef is coated with seasoning, stirring occasionally.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- To serve, divide mince beef evenly among tortillas and top with lettuce, cheese, sweet corn, spring onions, olives, soured cream, sliced avocado and salsa. Enjoy!