Southwest Ranch Turkey Burgers
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g turkey breast mince
- 50g ranch dressing
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 4 slices mature Cheddar cheese
- 4 burger buns, halved
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Avocado slices
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Heat a bbq or grill to medium heat. Mix the turkey, ranch dressing and taco seasoning in a large bowl until fully combined. Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Brush the patties with the oil and place onto the bbq or under the grill. Cook for 13-15 minutes, carefully turning once, until cooked through. Top each burger with a slice of cheese and place the buns cut side down on the bbq or cut sides up under the grill. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the buns are lightly toasted.
- Place the burgers onto the bun bottoms and cover with the bun top to serve. Serve with salsa, avocado and Nachips™.
- Try with brioche buns for a more buttery bun.