Steak & Veggie Smoky BBQ Skewers
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 4 tbsps of Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 450g steak sirloin (2 steaks) cut into 2cm chunks.
- 100g chestnut or mini portobello mushrooms
- 2 coloured peppers, deseeded and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 courgette, trimmed and cut into 2cm rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to medium/high. Trim any thick fatty bits off the steak then cut into 4cm chunks.
- Add to a large tray or bowl with the veggies, drizzle with olive oil and the Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning. Mix to coat really well.
- Get 4 metal skewers and alternate with all the various veggies and meat until you have used up all the bits.
- Cook on the BBQ for 15 minutes turning every 5 minutes to make sure the steak and veggies get all lovely and charred and cooked.