Vegan Southwestern Vinaigrette
Total Time 5 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 120ml red wine vinegar
- 60ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ Sweet Paprika & Garlic Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 teaspoons organic caster sugar (see Tips)
- Mix all the ingredients into a container with a tight fitting lid (a clean jam jar is ideal). Shake until combined.
- Not all sugars are vegan. Look for organic caster sugar when shopping for vegan dishes.
- Use this vinaigrette on pasta salad with corn and black beans, drizzled over grain bowls or on grilled or roasted vegetables.
- Make it your own! Try other vinegars or citrus juices in place of the red wine vinegar.
- Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.