- 1 Gluten Free Smoky BBQ Fajita Kit
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 500g chicken fillets
- 1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 200g of cooked green beans
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- Coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoon of peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspooon of Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of honey
For the dressing:
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sizzle the chicken over medium heat until the chicken is golden. Add the salt, pepper, seasoning mix and a small glass of water to the pan. Cook for 20 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the ingredients together and keep in the fridge
- In a bowl, mix together the red cabbage, the iceberg lettuce, the green beans, the grated carrots, the red pepper, the onion, the coriander and the sesame seeds. Add in the dressing. With a fork, pull apart the chicken and add it to the salad.
- Heat the tortillas.
- To serve, add the mayonnaise, the chicken salad and the tomato salsa on the tortilla. Just fold and enjoy!
- In the microwave: Pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and separate tortillas.
- In the pan: Heat a pan and toast the tortillas for 5 seconds on both sides. Wrap in a tea towel to steam.