- Vegetable oil or cooking spray, to grease
- 225g full fat soft cheese
- 100g mayonnaise
- 100g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 x 400g tin Green Giant™ Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 8 Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 10g panko breadcrumbs
- Old El Paso™ Original Tortilla Nachips™
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Grease a 1 litre baking dish with oil.
- Mix the soft cheese together with the mayonnaise and most of the Parmesan in a medium bowl. Stir in the artichokes, pepper and jalapeños. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture into the dish and gently level the surface. Mix together the breadcrumbs with the rest of the Parmesan and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly golden. Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping.
Make it smooth – whizz the dip ingredients in a blender or food processor with 25g baby spinach leaves and cook as above.
Serve as a canapé by spreading onto crostini and topping with shards of crisply baked parma ham.
You can prepare the dip an hour in advance and bake just before serving. Cover and chill in the fridge until required.