• Vegetable oil, for frying
• 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N’ Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas
• 8 small scoops chocolate ice cream
• 8 small scoops strawberry ice cream
• 8 small scoops vanilla ice cream
• 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
• 80 g dark chocolate
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 150 g double cream
• 1 tablespoon icing sugar
• 16 red cocktail cherries, with or without stems
Instructions1. Heat 5-6 cm of vegetable oil in a large deep pan or deep fat fryer, to 180°C, or until a small piece of bread browns in 10 seconds.
2. Cook the tortillas, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes, until golden brown then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a kitchen roll lined baking sheet. Leave to cool slightly before serving.
3. Fill each tortilla with the 3 different types of ice cream and divide the slices of banana between them.
4. Melt the chocolate and oil in a small bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, until smooth. Drizzle over the ice cream and bananas.
5. Whisk the double cream with the icing sugar, in a medium bowl, until soft peaks form, and spoon over the tortillas before serving with the cocktail cherries.