Ingredients• 225g tagliatelle
• 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
• 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn, drained
• 60ml water
• 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 large handful fresh coriander, chopped
Instructions1. Cook the pasta to pack instructions, drain.
2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat the remaining ingredients, except the coriander. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring.
3. Divide the pasta between the bowls and sprinkle with coriander.
- To make it meaty, why not add 200g shredded cooked chicken to the sauce.
- Serve with grated cheese.