- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 tablespoons soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Lightly grease a 12-hole mini muffin tray.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with a little olive oil then cut each one into quarters. Press 12 of the tortilla quarters into the mini muffin tray, folding to fit. Line each cup with a small piece of foil and fill with a few baking beans (press down firmly to ensure the tortilla quarters sit neatly in the muffin tray holes).
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until crisp and golden brown at the edges. Transfer to a wire rack, remove the foil and baking beans and leave to cool completely. Repeat with the rest of the tortilla quarters, to make 32 ‘cups’ in total.
- Mix the salsa, chopped coriander, cumin, chilli, sweetcorn and beans in a medium bowl. Just before serving, spoon the bean mixture into the ‘cups’. Top each with a small dollop of soured cream and garnish with a coriander sprig. Serve immediately.
- Bake the cups and prepare the filling the day before. Store in an airtight container and fill the cups just before serving.
- Add some cooked prawns and thin strips of smoked salmon for a luxurious seafood version.