• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 175g frozen or tinned sweetcorn
• 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
• 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, rinsed and drained
• 225g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 10 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Corn Tortillas, heated to pack instructions
• 1 tin (344g) Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
• Chopped avocado
• Black olives
• Soured cream
• Fresh coriander leaves
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Grease a large baking dish (1.5 litres) with a little oil. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion and cumin for 4-5 minutes or until the onion is tender. Stir in the sweetcorn, salsa, beans and half of the cheese. Remove from heat.
2. Divide the mixture between the tortillas and roll up tightly. Place seam side down in the baking dish then pour over the enchilada sauce and scatter over the remaining cheese.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges. Garnish with avocado, olives, soured cream, and coriander.
Tips• Vary the spice by using mild or hot salsa and adding some extra finely chopped chilli to the sauce.
• Stir chopped roasted peppers into the filling for an alternative vegetable.