• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
• 1 tin (400g) mixed bean salad, drained
• 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn, drained
• 1 pack Old El Paso™ Nacho Kit
• 1 jar (215g) Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
• 200g Cheddar cheese, grated
• Soured cream
• Chopped fresh coriander
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the red pepper and fry for 5 minutes until softened. Stir in the mixed beans, sweetcorn and 1 sachet of the nacho topping (from the kit). Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Spread a layer of the nacho chips in the baking sheet then spoon over some of the bean mixture, chopped jalapeños and grated cheese. Repeat the layers another 2 times, reserving some of the grated cheese for the top.
4. Pour over the second sachet of nacho topping and scatter over the rest of the cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
5. Serve with soured cream, guacamole and garnished with chopped coriander.
Tips• If mixed beans are unavailable just use kidney beans or try a tin of chick peas instead.
• For more heat, replace the green jalapeños with red ones.