- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 tin (400g) mixed bean salad, drained
- 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn, drained
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Nacho Kit
- 1 jar (215g) Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Soured cream
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the red pepper and fry for 5 minutes until softened. Stir in the mixed beans, sweetcorn and 1 sachet of the nacho topping (from the kit). Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread a layer of the nacho chips in the baking sheet then spoon over some of the bean mixture, chopped jalapeños and grated cheese. Repeat the layers another 2 times, reserving some of the grated cheese for the top.
- Pour over the second sachet of nacho topping and scatter over the rest of the cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
- Serve with soured cream, guacamole and garnished with chopped coriander.
Tips• If mixed beans are unavailable just use kidney beans or try a tin of chick peas instead.
• For more heat, replace the green jalapeños with red ones.