• Oil, for greasing
• 275g Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
• 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
• 300g cooked chicken, shredded
• 8 spring onions, finely chopped
• 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
• 200g soured cream and chive dip
• 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Corn Tortillas, cut in half
• 160g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC (170ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 5. Grease a large 2 litre glass baking dish (about 34 x 24cm) with oil. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the dish.
2. Mix the tomatoes, chicken, onions and beans in a medium bowl, until combined. Mix the remaining enchilada sauce and soured cream dip in another medium bowl, until combined.
3. Arrange half of the tortillas pieces in the bottom of the dish, overlapping as necessary. Spoon half the chicken mixture over the tortillas and scatter over about 1/3 of the cheese. Spoon half of the sauce mixture over the cheese. Repeat the layers once, finishing with the last 1/3 of the cheese.
4. Cover the dish with greased foil then bake for 40-45 minutes or until hot. Remove the foil and bake uncovered for about 5 minutes longer or until the cheese has melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with the coriander.