• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 550g chicken mini fillets
• 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas
• 1 jar (344g) Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
• 3 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
• 175g Cheddar cheese, grated
• Thinly sliced red onion
• Fresh chopped coriander
• Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
• Soured cream
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken fillets and cook for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Remove and drain on kitchen paper. Cool for 5 minutes then tear or cut into small pieces.
3. Place the tacos on a baking sheet. Mix the chicken in a large bowl with the enchilada sauce and sliced jalapeños. Divide the mixture between the tacos and scatter over the grated cheese.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the chicken filling is piping hot. Serve with sliced red onion, chopped coriander, salsa and soured cream.
Tips• Serve with Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™ and guacamole.
• You roll up the burritos like you would a chimichanga. This way it ensures all the filling stays inside.