Ingredients• Oil for greasing
• 200g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
• 225g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
• 300g cooked chicken, shredded
• 175g frozen or tinned sweetcorn
• 1 jalapeño chilli, sliced
• 100g Old El Paso ™ Sliced Green Jalapeños
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper, and grease with oil. Spread half of the Nachips™ evenly into the tray.
2. In small bowl, mix the cheese and taco seasoning mix. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over Nachips™. Drop half each of chicken, sweetcorn, and jalapeño slices over the Nachips™. Repeat the layers once more.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Tips• Great served with cherry tomatoes, coriander, guacamole or soured cream.
• Use regular tortillas if you can’t get hold of Nachips™.