• 1 pack (590g) BBQ pulled pork
• 1 tin (390g) kidney beans in chilli sauce
• 180g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
• 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
• 175g ready-grated Cheddar cheese
• Spring onions, shredded
• Soured cream
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Cook the BBQ pulled pork in a shallow roasting following the packaging directions. Cool for 10 minutes then shred the meat with 2 forks and mix with the pouch of BBQ sauce (from the pack). Transfer to a bowl and stir in the kidney beans.
3. Spread half the Nachips™ over the baking sheet and top with half the pork mixture. Scatter over half of the jalapeños and cheese. Repeat the layers once more.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes until piping hot and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately, topped with shredded spring onions with soured cream on the side.
Tips• To microwave instead of bake, layer the nachos on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. You may need to do this in two batches.
• For a milder flavor, replace the jalapeños with chopped spring onions or green pepper.