- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 250g frozen meat-free vegetarian mince
- 175g Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Soured Cream
- Fresh chopped chives, to garnish
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork. Place on microwave-safe paper towel in the microwave. Microwave on High for 5-7 minutes or until tender, turning and rearranging potatoes once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, mix the frozen vegetarian mince, salsa, chili powder and 60ml of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook over a low heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and mash the flesh with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon the vegetarian mince mixture over potatoes and top each with a dollop of soured cream and garnish with chopped chives.
These are great served with extra toppings such as grated cheese, coriander, chopped spring onions, diced tomatoes or chopped red pepper.
You can easily double or triple this recipe to serve more people, but only cook 2 potatoes at a time in the microwave.
Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.