- 85g cream cheese
- 75g soured cream
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 100g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- 100g Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 plum tomato, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 3 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Large Flour Tortillas
- Mix the cream cheese, soured cream and taco seasoning, in a small bowl, until combined. Stir in the sweetcorn, black beans, coriander, tomato and salsa.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, to the edges. Roll up each and trim the tapered ends. Wrap each tortilla roll in cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours, before serving. To serve, cut each roll into 2-3cm slices.
Use a flavoured cream cheese, such as garlic and herb or chive, to get a flavor boost.
Wrap up with spinach leaves for an extra veggie hit.