• 225g fusilli pasta
• 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 tin (325g) sweetcorn, drained
• 1 large green pepper, deseeded and chopped
• 110g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
• 1 large handful fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
• 60ml oil and vinegar dressing of your choice
• Tortillas or Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
Instructions1. Cook the pasta to pack instructions then drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. Mix the pasta and remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl then either serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with chips.
- Toss through some salad leaves such as watercress, rocket or spinach for some added flavour and greenery.
- If you have leftover corn on the cob, cut the corn off the cob and use 2 cups of it instead of the canned sweetcorn.