- 125g Old El Paso™ Original Tortilla Chips
- 225g Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 250 cooked chicken, shredded
- 125g Old El Paso™ Cheesy Baked Enchiladas Cooking Sauce
- 50g Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
- Diced tomatoes and avocado, chopped fresh coriander and soured cream, to serve
- On large microwavable plate, arrange the tortilla chips in single layer. Sprinkle evenly with half the cheese.
- In medium bowl, mix the chicken and enchilada sauce. Spread evenly over cheese layer. Sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese and scatter over the chopped jalapeños. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on High for 2-4 minutes (see Tips) or until the chicken is heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve the nachos with tomato, avocado, chopped coriander and soured cream, if you like.
Make it your own! Use shredded ham, wafer-thin cooked beef slices or cooked pulled pork instead of the shredded chicken, if you like.
Microwave timings can vary depending on wattage. Microwave on High for 1 minute 30 seconds first then in 30 seconds bursts until the nachos are piping hot. Allow to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.