- Lightly grease slow cooker with cooking spray and trim pork shoulder of any excess fat.
- Mix the oil with the seasoning mix, and carefully brush all over the meat.
- Pour the chicken stock over the meat.
- Cook on high heat for 4-5 hours, or low heat for 8 to 9 hours, until tender.
- Remove from slow cooker and with 2 forks shred the meat.
- To make the nachos, pre-heat the oven to 190°C and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Spread half of the Nachips™ evenly across the dish and layer on top half of the pulled pork, jalapenos and cheese. Repeat and then place into the oven.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Place on heat proof mat and get stuck in with friends and family.
- This dish is great served with Old El Paso™ Cool Soured Cream Topping, Thick ‘n’ Chunky Salsa and Chunky Guacamole.