- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1 Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 500 g pork steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 can Green Giant™ sweet corn, drained
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 Old El Paso™ Cool Soured Cream Topping
- 1 Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Salad leaves
- Heat up the oil in a large frying pan. Throw in the tender pork strips and cook at a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until browned.
- Add the crunchy diced pepper and cook for 2 more minutes, then stir in the Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix, sweet corn and chickpeas. Stir-fry until everything is coated in the smokey BBQ seasoning mix.
- Warm the Super Soft Flour Tortillas, following the instructions on the pack.
- Grab the tortillas, toss your crispy salad leaves in the middle and spoon over the seasoned pork strips. Top it off with a dollop of Thick 'n' Chunky Salsa and Cool Soured Cream Topping - then roll it up and tuck in with your family and friends!