• 100g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
• 2 ripe avocados, stone removed, peeled and mashed
• 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
• 75g Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and diced
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Tortilla chips or Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
Instructions1. Cook the sweetcorn, in a large frying pan, over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl and stir in the corn. Serve with the tortilla chips or Nachips™.
Tips• A handful of freshly chopped coriander makes a nice addition to guacamole.
• The acidic nature of lime juice helps prevent the avocado from darkening.