- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan according to pack instructions. Drain and refresh under cold water until tortellini is cold.
- Place the tortellini, beans, sweetcorn and salsa in a bowl and toss gently to mix. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Gently toss the rocket leaves through the salad.
- Serve the salad on 4 individual plates or shallow bowls and drizzle over the French dressing. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- You can prepare this pasta salad a few hours in advance and chill until ready to serve on the salad leaves.
- Add some diced cooked chicken or turkey for an even more substantial meal.