Ingredients• 1 pack (400g) fresh tortellini (any variety)
• 1 tin (425g) Old El Paso™ Black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn with peppers, drained
• 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
• 30 g rocket leaves
• 6 tablespoons ready-made French dressing
• Fresh chopped coriander leaves
Instructions1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan according to pack instructions. Drain and refresh under cold water until tortellini is cold.
2. Place the tortellini, beans, sweetcorn and salsa in a bowl and toss gently to mix. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Gently toss the rocket leaves through the salad.
3. Serve the salad on 4 individual plates or shallow bowls and drizzle over the French dressing. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- You can prepare this pasta salad a few hours in advance and chill until ready to serve on the salad leaves.
- Add some diced cooked chicken or turkey for an even more substantial meal.