Old El Paso™ London Games Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and legal residents of the UK. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter the competition, entrants must like the Instagram post, follow @OldElPasoUK on Instagram, tag 2 friends, comment their choice of nacho topping and use hashtag #MYCRUNCHTIME within their comment.
- The closing time/date for entries is Wednesday 27th September 11:59 pm BST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- There is no limit to entries per individual. Each additional entry must tag two new Instagram accounts to be valid. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Five (5) winners will be selected on Thursday the 28th of September and contacted by @OldElPasoUK through Instagram. Winners will be drawn at random from only those eligible entries, by “a verifiably random computer process”. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets (2) to the London Games at Wembley Stadium on the 1st of October.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event the winner does not for any reason take an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash or any other form of compensation will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter, its associated agencies [and Facebook] from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this competition including the redemption and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will only be used by the Promoter and its agencies for the purposes of administering this competition.
- The winners’ names and cities/counties can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions found at https://www.oldelpaso.co.uk/nfl-londongames-competition-2023.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter; General Mills UK Limited (company number 4633664) Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge UB8 1QQ