Chicken Curry Fajitas
Total Time 35 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Gluten Free Smoky BBQ Fajita Kit
- 500g chicken fillets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- To make these delicious gluten free chicken fajitas, cut the pepper into cubes, prepare the onion and cut the chicken into strips.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the onion and pepper. Add curry and mix until the onion is cooked and soft.
- Add the chicken and seasoning mix to the pan. Add a little curry and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add cream and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat the gluten free tortillas:
- Microwave: Pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and separate the tortillas.
- Pan: Heat a pan and toast the tortillas for 5 seconds on both sides. Wrap in a tea towel to steam.
- Load your tortilla with lettuce, chicken, onion, peppers and salsa. Then, simply roll and enjoy your gluten free chicken fajitas!