Classic Gluten Free Chicken Fajitas
Total Time 50 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Gluten Free Smoky BBQ Fajita Kit
- 500g chicken fillets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can of corn
- 1 avocado
- 3 spring onions
- Black olives
- 1/2 lime
- Green chilli (optional)
- To make these delicious gluten free chicken fajitas, cut the chicken, onion and peppers into strips. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sizzle the chicken over medium/high heat until thoroughly cooked. Add the onion and peppers and sizzle for a further 5-10 minutes. Add the Gluten Free Seasoning Mix and sizzle until the chicken is brown and the veggies are crunchy.
- Peel the avocado and cut it into cubes. In a mixing bowl, add the avocado, corn and the juice of half a lime. Chop the spring onions, coriander and chilli. Add the olives, spring onions, coriander and chilli in the mixing bowl. Mix and put aside.
- Heat the gluten free tortillas:
Microwave: Pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and separate tortillas.
Pan: Heat a pan and toast the tortillas for 5 seconds on both sides. Wrap in a tea towel to steam.
- Serve the chicken, tortillas, peppers, and salsa on the table for everyone to make their own gluten free chicken fajitas!
- You can add grated cheddar cheese, black beans, lettuce or some creamy guacamole to take your chicken fajitas to the next level!