Turkey Jalapeño Quesadillas
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 60g soured cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 225g sliced cooked turkey
- 125g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 jar (215g) Old El Paso ™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Mix the soured cream, coriander and taco seasoning mix in a small bowl and set aside.
- Layer the turkey, cheese and jalapeños onto 2 of the tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas and brush with a little of the oil.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Place 1 quesadilla, oil side down, in the frying pan and brush the top side with oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Turn the quesadilla over and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with the remaining quesadilla. Serve with sour cream mixture.
- After cooking the first quesadilla, cover it to keep it warm while you cook the remaining quesadilla.
- Salad is a great accompaniment to these quesadillas.