- 500 g mince beef (15% fat)
- 160 g onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 can (400 g) chopped tomatoes
- 115 g green chilies, diced
- 1 can (400 g) Old El Paso™ Black Beans
- 2 packs Old El Paso™ Mini Stand Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 avocado, diced
- 1 can Green Giant™ Sweet Corn
- 150 ml grated cheese
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent. Add the mince beef and brown, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, green chilies, taco seasoning, and the black beans. Cook for another 10-12 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Place and divide the beef mixture in the tortillas and top with spring onions, avocados, cheese and sweet corn. Enjoy!