- 500g beef mince
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff™ Smoky BBQ Taco Boat Kit
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded (about 100g)
- 50g ready-grated mozzarella cheese
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 120g Old El Paso™ Soured Cream
- 1 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained (optional)
- Cook the beef in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes, stirring frequently until browned and cooked though. Stir in the seasoning mix from the kit and 120ml of water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas from the kit to pack instructions. Divide the lettuce, beef mixture and cheese, between the taco boats. Top with the salsa from the kit, tomatoes, soured cream and coriander. Serve garnished with sliced jalapeños if you like.
Make it your own! Top with diced avocado, sliced spring onions or finely chopped onion.
Replace the mozzarella with finely grated mature Cheddar cheese for a more intense cheese flavour.