Asian Chicken Roll Ups
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 8 roast cooked chicken breast slices
- 50 g iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 150 g carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 large handful coriander, chopped
- Beat the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, water and oil in a small bowl with a wire whisk, until smooth.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Divide the chicken, lettuce, carrot and coriander evenly between the tortillas. Roll up and cut in half to serve.
- Alternatively use sliced beef instead of chicken.
- Add a little heat to the wrap by finely chopping 1 red chilli and stirring into the peanut butter sauce.