Asian Chicken Wraps
- 200 g cooked chicken
- 100 g Chinese leaf, finely sliced
- 100 g sliced water chestnuts
- 30 g flaked almonds
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 75 g sweet and sour sauce
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- Mix together the chicken, Chinese leaf, water chestnuts, almonds, pepper and sweet and sour sauce, in a medium bowl.
- Divide the mixture between the tortillas, roll up and slice to serve.
- Add grated carrot and sliced spring onions for an extra veggie hit.
- Add a bit of heat by finely chopping 1 red chilli and stirring into the sweet and sour sauce.