Chicken Fajita Stand 'N' Stuff™ Tacos
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff™ Smoky BBQ Taco Boat Kit
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Fresh coriander springs, to garnish
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Heat the oil In a large frying pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken breast pieces for 5-10 minutes, stirring, until golden and cooked through. Add in the onion and peppers and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until the vegetables have softened. Stir in the seasoning mix from the kit and cook for a further minute.
- Meanwhile, heat the soft tacos to pack instructions.
- Fill the Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ tacos with the chicken, onion and pepper mixture. Garnish with the coriander springs. Squeeze a little lime over the top and serve with Nachips™.
- Great also served with lettuce, chopped tomatoes and a little grated cheese.
- For a change of flavour try the Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Smoky Chipotle & Sweet Tomato Fajita Boat Kit instead of the Smoky BBQ.