Chicken Taco Pizza
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Medium
- 2 (10-inch) ready baked thin and crisp pizza bases
- 200 g onion and garlic passata
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning
- 450 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 75 g mozzarella, shredded
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 125 g soured cream
- 1 little gem lettuce, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeds removed and chopped
- 30 g nacho or cheese flavoured tortilla chips, gently crushed
- 50 g black olives, sliced, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 220 ºC (200 ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7. Place each pizza base onto a baking tray. In a medium bowl, stir the passata, taco seasoning and chicken together.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over each pizza base, leaving a 2-3 cm border. Top with the cheeses then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Drop spoonfuls of the soured cream over the pizzas. Top with the lettuce, tomato, tortilla chips and olives. Cut each pizza into wedges to serve.
- Make this pizza your own by topping it with your favourite taco toppers. Try sliced olives, chopped avocado, fresh coriander or sliced jalapeños.