Lamb Albondigas Meatball Fajitas
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Kit
- 500 g lean minced lamb
- 1 crisp red pepper, deseeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 yellow or orange pepper, deseeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 shredded lettuce
- 125 ml sour cream
- A bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 small handful of chopped mint
- A sprinkling of chopped coriander
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 skewers
- Throw the mince, spring onions, coriander and the Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Spice Mix in a large bowl. Mix together and then shape into 40 mini meatballs.
- Thread the meatballs and peppers onto skewers and get them on the grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side. Then remove the skewers.
- Meanwhile, mix the sour cream together with the mint and cayenne pepper, until it’s nice and tasty.
- Warm the Soft Salsa Tortillas, following the instructions on the pack, or cook them on the barbecue or griddle pan for 20-30 seconds each side.
- Remove the meatballs from the skewers, grab the sour cream mix and salsa for the side, lay it all out and get everyone involved. Grab a toasty tortilla and throw on some lettuce, peppers and 5 meatballs. Spoon over the Roasted Tomato & Pepper Salsa and sour cream and roll up into a proper Mexican fajita.