Mini Cheesy Beans Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Tacos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 can Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 115 g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- Lettuce, shredded
- Pack cherry tomatoes, diced
- A bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- Soured cream
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n’ Chunky Mild Salsa
- In a 2 L saucepan: cook beans, cheese and taco seasoning mix over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Scoop bean mixture in warmed tortillas and top with some lettuce, tomatoes, coriander, soured cream and salsa. Enjoy!