Mini Salmon Teriyaki Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Tacos
Total Time 50 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 75 g packed demerara sugar
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp gingerroot, finely grated
- Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 55 g grated red cabbage
- Teriyaki sauce
- Carrots, shredded
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 220°C (Gas Mark 7).
- In a 1 L saucepan, stir together: demerara sugar, soy sauce, mustard, rice vinegar, gingerroot and garlic over medium heat. Heat to a light boil.
- In a small bowl, stir corn flour and water until blended then pour into the saucepan. Cook mixture 1 minute, stirring constantly. Heat to boiling, cook for one more minute, stirring constantly. Cool 5 minutes.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with pepper. Brush tops and sides of salmon with glaze. Bake 5 minutes. Then generously brush with the remaining glaze. Bake 9 to 11 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork. Discard any remaining glaze.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Flake glazed salmon into big pieces, discard skin. Evenly divide cabbage among tortillas. Top with salmon and drizzle each with Teriyaki sauce. Top with shredded carrots and cucumber. Enjoy!