Vegan Corn and Bean Tacos with Miso Mayo
- 125g vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 125g Chinese leaves, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 198g tin sweetcorn, drained and patted dry
- 1 x 215g tin kidney beans, rinsed, drained, patted dry
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Sweet Paprika & Garlic Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 avocados, stones removed, peeled and sliced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Tortilla Boats (8 tortillas)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
- White miso paste is made from fermented soy bean paste and is great for adding flavour to salad dressings. It has a sweeter taste than the darker versions. You’ll find it in most large supermarkets or health food stores.
- For a crunchier slaw use shredded white or red cabbage instead of the Chinese leaves.
- Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.