- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tin (435 g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 jar (125 g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Tortilla chips
- Sliced peppers
- Preheat the oven to 190 ºC (170 ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 5. Grease a small baking dish with the vegetable oil.
- Mix the refried beans, Cheddar cheese, salsa and taco seasoning mix together in a small bowl. Spoon into the baking dish and sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve with tortilla chips and pepper slices.
For added colour and crunch, top the hot dip with finely chopped orange pepper and thinly sliced spring onions before serving. Delicioso!
The saltiness of the feta cheese works well with the refried bean dip but if you prefer you could use mozzarella or Cheddar cheese.