- 200g couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon extra for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus extra lime wedges, to serve
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Seasoning Mix for Fajitas (any flavour)
- 1 x 400g tin red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 75g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Tortilla Boats (8 tortillas)
- 225g cooked chicken, skin removed and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed and flesh diced
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Place the couscous in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour over 275ml boiling water. Stir once then cover the bowl and leave for 5-10 minutes until the water has been absorbed. Fluff up the grains with a fork then stir in the oil, lime juice and seasoning mix. Leave to cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, then stir in the kidney beans and cabbage.
- Heat the tortillas to pack instructions. Divide the couscous mixture between the tortillas. Top with the chicken and avocado.
- Scatter over the feta cheese and spring onions. Season with freshly ground black pepper, drizzle over the extra olive oil and serve garnished with coriander leaves and with lime wedges.
Instead of couscous you could use 2 x 250g pouches microwave brown rice or quinoa. Cook following the pack instructions.
Any crisp salad veggies can be used for this recipe – use whatever you have in the fridge such as peppers, carrots or cucumber instead of the red cabbage, if liked.
Substitute Old El Paso™ Black Beans for the red kidney beans if you prefer.