- 1 pack of Old El Paso™ Seasoning Mix for Original Smoky BBQ Fajitas
- 1 jar of Old El Paso™ Hot & Tangy Jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- A sprinkling of chopped coriander
- 450 ml hot chicken stock
- 240 g cooked peeled Tiger prawns
- 225 g easy cook long grain rice
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cubed
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cubed
- Heat a splash of oil in a large pan. Tip in the tender chunks of chicken with the onion and fry for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Throw in the rice and mix until it’s coated in the oil.
- Pour in the smokey Seasoning Mix and stir until all the chicken and onion are smothered in the rich seasoning mix.
- Toss in the chopped tomatoes and stock. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Throw in the peppers, cover and cook for a further 5 minutes, then stir in the Mexican prawns and jalapenos and cook for another 5 minutes, until the rice is soft and the sauce has reduced.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of freshly chopped coriander, get the pan down on a crowded table and share it round.