Mini Bean & Mango Salsa Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Tacos
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 2 cans (400 g each) Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained
- 115 g green chillis, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- Red onion, diced
- A small bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 125 ml soured cream
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- Pre-heat a large frying pan to medium heat. Add the butter and once melted add the garlic. Sauté the garlic for 1 minute, then add the green chillis and cumin. Stir and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in the black beans and 45 ml water. Salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix: mango, red onion and coriander. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir around.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Spoon the warm black beans mixture into the tortillas. Add the mango salsa over the top and place one slice of avocado in each little tortilla. Then spoon a little soured cream on each taco and enjoy.