Mini Crispy Chicken Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Tacos
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, cut into small pieces
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tbsp Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 100 g grated cabbage
- 85 g grated cheese
- Barbecue sauce
- Heat up the oven to 225°C, (205°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7. Throw the chicken, 2 tbsp vegetable oil and the Crispy Chicken Seasoning Mix into a plastic freezer bag, close and shake until the chicken strips are coated in the rich spices.
- Lay the chicken strips out on a baking tray and throw them in the oven for 18 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, golden brown and crispy.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise with taco seasoning mix and stir in cabbage.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Fill each warmed tortilla with cabbage mixture, chicken and cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Enjoy!