Celebrate Day of the Dead with Old El Paso!
Get Everyone Involved and Make Some Noise this Day of the Dead!
Invite your family and friends to celebrate and embrace the flavours of Old El Paso. Day of The Dead is all about coming together to honor the past and look forward to the future. It's a joyful celebration of colour and flavour, so get stuck in and Make Some Noise!
Can you Create a Day of the Dead Spread? Game on!
Day of the Dead is a vibrant blend of colours, memories, and full volume flavour! As this special day approaches, we invite you to bring you fiesta A-game and cook up a flavourful feast for your loved ones.
Rustle Up Your Day of the Dead Feast… With All the Toppings!
Some like it cheesy, others like it spicy, a few like it extra cool with plenty of guac... At Old El Paso, we love how everyone brings their own unique flavour to the table! This Day of The Dead, get everyone involved and see what makes their tastebuds tingle!
How to make Smoky BBQ Chicken Fajitas
Recipe NameSmoky BBQ Chicken Fajitas
Total Time15 minutes
- 1 Old El Paso™ Original Smoky BBQ Fajita Dinner Kit
- 500 g juicy chicken breast
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Slice tender chicken breast, crunchy peppers and onion into thin strips.
- Add a splash of oil to a sizzling hot pan and stir-fry the chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Throw in the onion, peppers and smoky BBQ Fajita Spice Mix.
- Sizzle away, stirring or tossing until the chicken is browned keeping the veg crunchy.
- Warm the tortillas by piercing the packaging and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds (cooking time may vary depending on microwave).To heat in the oven, remove packaging, separate tortillas and wrap in foil. Crank the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4 and slide in the tortillas for 10 minutes. Keep them covered and warm until ready to serve.
- Round up your amigos and load up the warm, soft tortillas with the smoky chicken and plenty of green and red pepper and enjoy this Mexican feast.
What is Day of the Dead? | Día de los Muertos
Mexican Hot Cocoa
Let's Get Creative! Day of the Dead Printables & Decorations
Why not try getting crafty with the kids and create your very own Day of the Dead sugar skulls? Choose between vibrant ready-made masks or colour in your own. We’ve also got a range of brightly coloured decorations to bring your Day of the Dead party to life!
Turn Up the Music AND the Flavour...
Salsa your way around the dinner table with our Day of the Dead playlist, featuring our favourite Latino tunes for the whole family to enjoy.