Smoky BBQ Chicken Nachos
- 4 boneless skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 bunch of spring onions (at least 6)
- 3 mixed peppers, sliced
- 1 avocado, de-stoned, skinned and chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 150g Old El Paso™ Sour Cream
- 1 large spoonful Old El Paso pickled jalapenos - more or less depending on your preference!
- Salt & black pepper, to season
- 2 x bags Old El Paso™ Nachips™
- 200g mild cheddar
- Coriander leaves
- Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapenos
- Preheat the BBQ grill to medium.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and sprinkle with the Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix and drizzle with the olive oil. Make sure they are covered thoroughly before placing skin side up on the oiled BBQ grill. Use indirect grilling to cook the thighs through, turning over halfway to crisp up the skin. Set aside and slice into strips.
- Grill the corn on the cob, spring onions and peppers until nicely charred in spots and cooked through. When cool enough to handle, remove the kernels from the sweetcorn with a sharp knife and set aside with the pepper slices. Cut half the spring onions into bite-size chunks.
- Take the other 3 spring onions and add to a blender. Blitz for a few pulses and then add the avocado, sour cream and Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapenos. Blitz until smooth, season to taste and set aside.
- Find a medium-sized skillet and arrange a bed of Old El Paso™ Nachips™. Top with the sliced chicken, peppers, and spring onion pieces.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and place in the BBQ with the lid on to melt the cheese.
- Serve with the avocado crema, coriander and Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapenos.