CHICKEN, CHILLI & PAPRIKA BURRITO BOWL
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g of chicken
- 150g natural yogurt
- Old El Paso™ Mexican Chili and Paprika Burrito Bowl Kit
- Chopped tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- Add the seasoned rice and 400 ml of water to a saucepan and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce to medium heat, cover and simmer for 12 minutes stirring occasionally, or until the rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from the heat and let the rice stand for 2 min.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and sizzle the chicken over high heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Add seasoning mix and sizzle for further 5 minutes at reduced heat, while stirring occasionally.
- For a tasty creamy sauce put the yogurt in a bowl, add the seasoning mix and mix well.
Place some chicken and the rice in a bowl, add the toppings of your choice, cover with the topping sauce and enjoy!
- Make it meat free : switch up the chicken with sliced mushrooms